with Nicole Tsong
Oct. 11-Nov. 15, 2014
Be Luminous Yoga
Take the Lid Off Your Teaching or Get Started Assisting Yoga!
Are you craving a deeper understanding of the dynamics of your yoga practice? Are you interested in giving back to your yoga community as an in-class assistant? Are you a teacher looking for powerful coaching to take the lid off your teaching?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Assistant & Teacher Development Program is the perfect fit! The intensive six-week program will empower you with tools and coaching to become a powerful teaching assistant and/or teacher. The program is designed for those interested in assisting or teaching, as well as new teachers who desire the confidence and experience to provide powerful hands-on assisting and lead a class that makes a difference.
You will have opportunities to assist and to practice teaching. Teachers will receive feedback on all elements of your teaching, from assisting, to how to deepen your teaching of physical asana and layering in spirituality and empowerment.
Graduates are empowered to:
- Hone your practice through a deeper understanding of the dynamics of individual and group postures
– Become an assistant at Be Luminous Yoga
– Advance your teaching skills, ability to read students’ needs, and hands-on assisting
Oct. 11- Nov. 15, 2014
- Saturday meetings, 11:45 a.m. -1:45 p.m
– Assisting one class per week at Be Luminous Yoga
- Tuition: $595.00; Be Luminous Teacher Training Graduates $495.00
- Prerequisites of one or more:
Be Luminous Yoga or Shakti Vinyasa Assisting Training, Baptiste Art of Assisting; Be Luminous 200-Hour Teacher Training, Baptiste Level 1 Teacher Training, other 200-Hour Trainings will be considered on an individual basis.